In our three part series of “what we do”, “how we do it” we will finish with the most important; “why we do it.” Every company knows “what” they do, and most know “how” they do – but very few know “why” they do it. BanCorp REG believes that if our “why” is more important than the “how” and “what” in the end we will succeed as an organization.
So we do we get out of bed every morning?
- Because we want to give the glory to God, by serving others, treating each other exactly as we would like to be treated, we care, courtesy and respect.
- Because all of us want to be “on fire” and “passionate” in what we do, and we believe that each of us wants to make a positive difference in not only our lives but the lives of our families, and the communities that we serve in.
- Because we know that the real estate industry is ready to start hearing fresh new words revolving around acts of, gratitude, patience, loyalty, kindness and goodness: not gossip, back-biting, self-centered, do-whatever-it-takes-to-get-to-the-top, thinking.
- Because we believe that the real estate industry is begging, pleading! for a new a new adapted, intelligent quantum step away from its present antiquated marketing model, consisting of high-tech leads passed on to uniformed sales agents representing impassionate, visionless corporate entities.
- Because we know that a company culture that promotes learning, creativity and risk-taking is a much prone for success than a company that uses a fear-based approach to business. We all want to acquire more knowledge, and as human beings we all want to excel and be the best we that we can be.
- Because all of us should be doing this because we want to, not because we have to.
- Because if we are all building up lives that we don’t feel that we need to escape from, we won’t spend all of our time worrying about our next vacation.
- Because we know that people will occasionally do business with someone because of “what they do” and sometimes they will do so because of “how they do it” but when they understand “why they do it” that company will most likely have a client for life.
And why we are not doing this…
- Because achieving anything that is not truly in alignment with our hearts and passions is not living - it is simply existing. If the pursuit of profit for a company or the increasing incomes of a team-member is the sole motivating factor for showing up at the office each day, the results of such a pursuit would be vain, day-to-day existence lacking passion, meaning or happiness. Certainly not the way that God intended for a person to live their life.
- Because we are not doing this to be an average, close-minded company that will do or say whatever it takes to make a sale, get a listing, or make it to the top – driven by fear rather than integrity and authentic in all we say, and more importantly what we do.
- Because our company will never put the pursuit of profit in front of our team, clients, vendors or communities that we serve in.