In BanCorp’s pursuit of easier and faster™ and far more effective Orange County real estate we have published on our website our 21-point commitment to service, or what we refer to as our CSE. We also call these our service guarantees to all the clients we serve. When you view BanCorp’s website you will see that we are a purpose-driven company which means that the “why we do it” is much more important to our management and team-members than the “how” or “what” we do.
By following a logical sequence of steps in each real estate transaction we are able to effectively manage the process: consistently earning our clientele higher rate of return on the investment, regardless of whether they are buying or selling a property. By putting our client’s needs and wishes ahead our own selfish pursuits were able to accomplish these results routinely and match our customer’s expectations. Over the next 3 blogs we are going to share with our readers our Commitment To Service Excellence (in no particular order)
- When we come across a challenge or a 'bump in the road' we will go right through it instead of trying to navigate around it, pretend it didn't exist or hope it disappears. Experience has taught us it is much better to deal with circumstances and uncertainty "head-on" rather than put them off for later date, they always have the potential to jeopardize the transaction.
- We believe in the Golden Rule – the "Real" Golden Rule. We will at all times treat others as we wish to be treated, common courtesy, care and respect.
- If at any a time a client feels that they are being under served under represented, or if they simply change their minds about the real estate transaction, they can rescind their contract with us at any point up until offer/acceptance. All of our contracts are open ended.
- We have committed, and will continue to invest the necessary resources to insure we maintain the most sophisticated, comprehensive leading-edge real estate databases. Because we have access to them, our clients have access to them, maximizing our client's ability to buy or sell their homes - easier and faster™.
- We will very rarely make a decision on the spot, and we will never encourage our clientele to do so either. There are very few decisions in life that require an 'on the spot' decision, and a real estate transaction certainly isn't one of them.
- We are strong negotiators but will never do so in a manner offensive to anyone. We aren't out to make enemies, but we aren't out to win any popularity contests either. With ethic and integrity we will secure our sellers the highest possible market-value for their home and for our buyers, the best possible purchase price.
- We will never allow fear or intimidation to enter our decision making process, as it always leads to poor decision making and poor choices.